Storage Units Christchurch
Storage units in Christchurch can be extremely expensive. Most storage units in Christchurch charge you by the foot area instead of charging you for the actual stuff you choose to store. This means that you’re getting charged for vacant space instead of reserving space based on your requirements.
Storage Units chch/ Storage box chch
The problem with some storage units in Christchurch is that they are not designed for flexibility and affordability. By tying up the customers in complex contracts, and charging exorbitant prices for lots, most storage units in Christchurch make it impossible for people on tight strung budgets, like students, travellers, small business owners, and others to rent a storage space in Christchurch.
This is why at Store Ur Box, we work differently. Instead of solely offering store units in Christchurch, we offer a storage box solution.
With Store Ur Box, you can put all your stuff in a storage box and only pay by the box.
The Best Storage Solutions in Christchurch
At Store Ur Box, we have a single mission: to offer our customers the best storage solutions in Christchurch. And the best storage solutions in Christchurch shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg.
Pay By the Box
All our customers pay by the box. This means instead of paying for thin air and vacant space our customers pay for the boxes they’ve reserved and stored with us. We don’t believe in tying you with complicated terms and contracts either. The customer starts paying the day their box or boxes are stored in our warehouses and stops paying the day they are retrieved. This means that instead of paying for a month or months, you pay for the exact amount of days you use our service.
Online Access To Inventory
We have a cloud-based network in place that allows all our customers to virtually access each item in their inventory from any place in the world. You can go mobile and still stay connected with your goods with our efficient online systems in place.
Different Payment Options
We offer flexible payment options to all our customers. You can pay through bank transfers, credit or debit cards all online.
Never Visit A Storage Unit Again
With Store Ur Box, you never have to visit a storage facility ever again. Our service is similar to a valet service in this. We pick and drop your goods at your place. All you have to do is notify us. Moving boxes in Christchurch or any other part of the country is our job, not yours.
High-Security Storage Facilities in Christchurch
We have the most secure storage facilities in Christchurch and all of New Zealand. Our storage facilities in Christchurch are under surveillance of CCTV cameras and trained guards 24/7 and are well-equipped with alarms, motion sensors, and sprinklers.
What Can’t You Store For Me?
We are open to storing all kinds of items. But due to safety and other regulations, we cannot store the following items for you:
- Items in plastic bags, plastic boxes, bin bags, canvas bags, and laundry bags
- Perishable items such as food, condiments, and dairy products.
- Birds, fish, animals, or any living creature.
- Explosives, weapons, ammunition or anything declared illegal by the state.
- Any item which emits fumes, and has a bad odour.
- Flammable materials, liquids, or compressed gases, including but not limited to: paint, diesel, petrol, oil, gas, alcohol, artificial fertiliser, or cleaning solvents.
- Any toxic, flammable, or hazardous substance or preparations, classified as such under the law.
- Stolen property.
Never Visit A Storage Unit Again
With Store Ur Box, you never have to visit a warehouse or storage facility to submit or retrieve your goods. Our process is simple:
- We drop the box(es), crate(s), or suitcase(s) you’ve ordered at your chosen day, time, and place.
- We pick the packed box(es) either the same day or at another chosen date from your location.
- We seal your box(es) and store them within our facilities. You can check on them online whenever you want.
- You ask to retrieve your box(es), and we deliver them back to you.
- You stop paying for the box(es) you’ve retrieved.